Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Week 5 - Somebody Stop John!

Week 5 Results

This week's winners:

  

He could...go...all...the...way!

At one point during the early games it looked like I might gain a few points on John. Then everything fell apart. Well, at least I got the San Francisco pick right.

Question: Why are the late games so much easier to pick?

--Jonathan

Well, I think I did it! I think I pretty much picked all of the teams that would be trailing after three quarters! At least my Lions are providing me some joy this season.

Best pick of the week: Raiders over Texans.

Worst pick of the week: Bucs over Niners (and John still won the week).

Critical game of the week: Cardinals at Vikings.

--Joel

Current Standings

3 comments:

Jonathan McLeod said...

It took me about 20 minutes to get those pictures positioned correctly.

John C said...

Joel's Pool recap has become more of a Joel recap.

I didn't win the week outright, Bob, Jeremy and Roger were also in top spot. There are six pronouns representing Joel and zero mentions of Bob, Jeremy and Roger.

"Well, Joel thinks Joel did it! Joel thinks Joel pretty much picked all of the teams that would be trailing after three quarters! At least Joel's Lions are providing Joel some joy this season."

Good Joel recap.

Jonathan McLeod said...

Joel's recap also seems to get shorter and shorter each week. Although he did manage to send it before Sat. evening this week.

I did notice that my few words also were mainly self-focused. However, I did include a picture of each winner (which, I repeat, took me several minutes to position properly).