Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pool Participant Profile: Joel Kuehner

Eleven years serving as Commissioner and all he got was this lousy hat!

Birthplace: Fredericton, NB.

Current residence: Buffalo, NY.

Profession: Engineer.

Wife: 1 (Karen).

Children: 4 (Laura, Nicole, Lucas, William).

Church: First Baptist Church of Marilla.

Nickname: The coolest guy on the planet. [Editor's note: I knew it got cold in Buffalo, but not that cold.] 

Favorite NFL team: Detroit Lions.

Most hated NFL team: New York Jets.

Favorite NFL analyst: Chris Collinsworth (if John Madden is not acceptable). Chris has grown on me. I like Dungy too.

Least favorite NFL analyst: Terry Bradshaw.

Favorite sport: Football.

Favorite athlete: Maybe Tebow. I respect him at least.

Christmas wishlist: Pants, farm tractor.

Favorite movie: The Princess Bride. [Editor's note: Inconceivable!]

Favorite (Current) TV show: Person of Interest.

What three items would you want if you were stranded on a deserted island? Bible, boat, airplane.

What would you do if you won this year's pool championship? Buy a lottery ticket; odds are about the same.

4 comments:

Jonathan McLeod said...

No comments yet? Inconceivable!

Joel said...

Where do you get these pictures?

Jonathan McLeod said...

I have my sources. Would you like me to remove it?

John C said...

I enjoyed the Inconceivable youtube clip, not sure I have ever seen that movie from start to finish.